So I turn 34 next week and while my friends and sister have been trying to give me a hard time about getting old, I’m actually excited to be hitting my mid-thirties. And since I’m turning 34, I decided to make a couple of goals for myself that I would love to have done and finished before I turn 35 next year.
- Run Another Half-Marathon // It’s been awhile since my last one which was the Seattle Rock ‘n Roll Half, so I think I might want to do at least one this year. I do plan on running a couple of 5k(s), just haven’t seen any that I want to run yet.
- Try Going Vegan at Least Once a Week if not Twice // I like meat, but my diet is becoming more restricted since now I am going gluten-free. I had a horrible stomach-thing after eating some bread that kept coming back every time I ate bread, flour-based pasta and cereals. It wasn’t too bad, but I felt horrible.
- Hit My Macros at least 4-5 time per week // I am really trying to slim down more and I know that fat-loss really depends on what and how much I week during the day. I really need to limit my intake of sugar. Out of all the things I have to give up, sugar is the hardest.
- Blog Post More Often // I’m trying to get myself to write more and blog post more often. The last couple of month I feel like I’m slacking a lot due to not being motivated. So I made of list so post ideas to help me when I just don’t know what to post about.
- Go On A Vacation // I really want to go somewhere that is not Seattle or Portland and have an adventure. I would like to fly to Hawaii to visit the BFF before baby #2 arrives, but I don’t think I’ll have that kind of money yet. Who know, maybe I will. But I will go somewhere.
- Invest More Money // I started investing my own money in the stock market via Stash, this app you can download and put your money into different investments. My goal is to put at least $10 a month.
- Increase my social media friends // Mainly I want to meet more people who are into fitness as much as I am. Out of all my really close friend, I’m the only one who tracks her food and has to hit the gym almost everyday during the week. I just feel like I need some friend who understand the struggle.
- Buy A New Car // It’s time. My little KIA is probably finally getting older (like me) and I can’t really drive it very far for very long. I get a bit panicky about long drives. Just time to upgrade, so I really have to save money.
- Start Doing More Freelance and Open An Online Design Store // I really want to make greeting cards (I have loads of ideas!) and invitations to sell online. It’s something I really need to sit down and figure out the details. Its probably going to se the same as my blog name. I really want to start that. Probably start selling them on Etsy. I have tons of ideas for this goal. Just loads.
You know, I thought I was going to have a lot more, but glad that I don’t. It just means I can focus on the big goals rather. I’ve already started the macro counting and this hopefully be helping me post more. I haven’t decided when I am going to do a full-day of vegan eating, but it would probably be either this upcoming Sunday or maybe sometime after next week. After my birthday of course.