How was everyone’s Saturday? I’m a bit tired since in the afternoon I went out to finish Christmas shopping. The mall was jam-packed with people. But I’m done! Then later on that nigth was the company Christmas Party. Currently in the middle of baking and washing my workout gear, so I thought I might post some really nice gift over $50 that are sure to please!
1) Tarte’s Bon Voyage Collector’s Set and Travel Bag – This set looks so grand! Comes with a 20-palette eye shadow collection, mascara, some lip stain, finishing powder and more, all inside a limited-edition collector’s travel bag. ($59.00)
2) Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera – I always wanted one of the classic instant cameras since I was a kid. Never got one though. This would be awesome to have and create memories in an instant! ($109.00, thought I recently saw it on sale for $79.00)
3) Aqua farm ($59.99) – This is something that I would totally want! How cute is this for someone who has a small apartment or studio and loves to grow their own herbs. Having a pet fish along with that will just brighten their life even more. What I love is that it is a looped ecosystem that has the fish feed the plant and the plant clean the water.
4) For the stationary obsessed a classic pen and pencil set usually make us squeal! Cross has this Classic Century Collection in Lustrous Chrome ($64.00)
5) Whenever I need some quiet time at work, on transit, or while at the coffee shop, headphones are essential to drown out the noise. My favorite are the Bose® Sound True ($99.00) In-Ear headphones.
Hope your Sunday is a fine day!